Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Second Weekly Weight Update

It's now been 2 weeks since I started eating LCHF.  Two whole weeks without sugar, I would have never ever thought it was possible before.  It's been pretty easy so far, though there are times when I do feel a bit tired of making sure I eat enough fat.  There are also times when I just feel like oh just one bite of milk chocolate, well that was because everyone around me was eating Marabou Sensations (Marabou is a popular Swedish chocolate brand).  I thought about the carbs, and about if I cheat on the diet then it'll just adds more weeks to it.  Chocolate you yummy but evil  you!

So I'm still counting carbs, and trying to make sure I don't go over 20g of carbs a day.  The results are worth it, since I am starting to notice my clothes fitting differently.

Here is the second weekly weight update:

-2 lbs (-0.91kg)
 Total amount since started: -5.6 lbs (2.54kg)

No comments:

Post a Comment