Sunday, July 17, 2011

LCHF Breakfast Bread by Lifezone

There's no point in taking a picture of the one I made since I took mine out the bowl too early and it broke in half.  This is the original recipe here LCHF Breakfast Bread by Lifezone, please view the page.  I didn't have coconut flour at home, but have a lot of shredded coconut, so I put some in the food processor and mixed away.  This little easy bread tastes pretty good, even my man who isn't doing LCHF liked it. 

2 breads / 1 portion

1 large egg
3 Tbsp almond flour (or coconut flour)
pinch of salt
25 g melted butter.

Whisk egg, salt and flour in a bowl using a fork. Melt butter and add to the mixture. Divide into two smaller bowls (like a cereal bowl) and microwave for 2 minutes. Remove from bowl and allow to cool a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment